City of Glen Eira Glen Eira Parking Services
Home Home  |  Contact Us  |  Glen Eira City Council  |  Tel: 03 9524 3333

Refer Ticket to Court

If you have not already paid your ticket you may dispute the facts of your ticket or elect to take the matter to Court by sending in a letter clearly outlining your intention to take this matter to court.

You can submit your election to go to court to us by post to;
Glen Eira Parking Services
GPO Box 1941
Melbourne 3001
- OR -
If you would like to submit your election to go to court online, click here to fill in the online form.

Refer to Court Checklist
Please ensure your Election to go to court contains the following before sending it to us:

  • your name and current mailing address,
  • your ticket number, and
  • a clear statement requesting the matter be referred to the Magistrates Court.