If you are applying for a refund for a parking fine which was unsuccessfully reviewed and paid between 1 July 2006 and 17 November 2016 you must submit the required information via this link
The objectives of Glen Eira Parking Services are to:
- Maintain a smooth flow of traffic and maximise the availability of parking spaces.
- Prevent obstructions and inconvenience to vehicular and pedestrian traffic and minimise the danger to the community which may arise due to illegal parking.
- Ensure equitable access to all parking areas through appropriate patrolling and policing of restrictions.
- Ensure a fair and equitable treatment of offenders by following due process and complying with all legislative requirements.
- Maintain accurate records and histories.
- Process all tickets, penalties paid and institute recovery procedures for any unpaid tickets quickly with the least possible delay and cost to achieve closure of the ticket.
- Respond to all enquires politely, efficiently and effectively.
- Continuously improve our processes and procedures in line with customer feedback and improvements in technology.